Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Charles Johnson causes bombing, shooting and hostage taking in Maryland

James Lee, the bomber and hostage taker was clearly pushed to the edge of madness by Charles Johnson’s non-stop, hysterical promotion of global catastrophe in the form of “global warming”, and other fraudulent scams that he relentlessly promotes on his blog-rag.

Of course, I don’t believe that, but hey, I’m just following the same warped logic that Johnson uses to attribute every anti-Islamic action in the world to one Pamela Geller; A busty woman whom he is clearly obsessed with, and stalks daily, probably for jealousy and deviant sexual reasons, but I'll leave that to professionals to diagnose.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friend,

    I am really proud to have your blog http://neoconexpress.blogspot.com/ in my blog sidebar in Best Blog Which I Read. I could see your blog nice and with good information for the people, and this attracts me to add your blog in my blog named http://spacestation-shuttle-archive.blogspot.com/ under Best Blog section

    Will you add my blog in your blog?

    My Blog details
    Title – NASA Images
    Link - http://spacestation-shuttle-archive.blogspot.com/

    Thanks a lot. Keep blogging....
    -- Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri