Thursday, August 13, 2009

Further Proof That "Global Warming" is a Mental Disorder

As if further proof was needed; but here you have it:

"Climate change is very real, it creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying."
Senator Debbie Stabenow

Yep, you read that correctly, she can actually feels Global Warming when she's flying. Wow! And I can feel Big Foot's presence when I fly over the Pacific Northwest.

Now, I have never disputed that our climate changes. That is a scientific fact. With 17 glacial episodes in the last 2.5 million years, you can also bet that there were at least 17 "global warming" episodes between the glacial episodes. But to assert that governments can, or should even try to control the climate through the strict regulation of human activity is arrogance of the worst sort, designed to control and limit human freedom through phony science and governmental decree. Communism and Fascism did not take root, perhaps totalitarianism under the guise of "saving the planet" will sell?

2 comments:

  1. This is a great site that you have here. You should be proud. I have a debate site myself and I would like to exchange links with you. We have to stick together. Let me know. Jason

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri