Monday, February 09, 2009

Good News, RJC's Matt Brooks ONLY Paid Himself a Little More Than The President of the United States in 07

As promised, I am here to correct the record when wrong. in 2007, the Executive Director of the RJC "only" paid himself a combined $429,190, if I'm reading this correctly (it could be more). That's what the non-profits RJC/JPC 990's show from that year. Of course, I have no idea what was paid out in bonuses, perks, reimbursements, etc... on top of all that, and that's just from those two organizations. My guess is that we are still well over the half-million territory. 2008 was a big election year. I can't wait to see those numbers. In any event, my guess is that in 2007 he earned more than the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, and I know he earned more than the President of the United States, which is OK because we all know that being the head staffer for a small non-profit is a far more important job than being the leader of the free world. Good work Matt!


Click on Images to enlarge.




Now it could be much more than that because one document (see below) shows that he earned over $300,000 from the Jewish Policy Center. But that doesn't seem logical to me. I sure wish someone would correct the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri