Monday, June 30, 2008

Defensive Obama Feels Need to Give an "I am a Patriot" Speech

Only a man who knows that he falls short in a certain area would feel the need to deliver a speech on the subject in an effort to shore up his credentials. Think Richard Nixon and his "I am not a crook" speech. Such was the case today when Obama delivered his "I am a patriot" speech; Or rather his "I am not unpatriotic" speech. Can anyone imagine McCain needing to deliver an "I am a patriot" speech? That contrast alone should be enough to give anyone pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri