Thursday, May 29, 2008

The blog ‘American Nonsense’ is Stealing my (and others) written Content Without Attribution

The blog "American Nonsense" are taking my writings, word for word, and pasting it on their site with no attribution or link. I have told them that they are free to use my writings as much as they want, I only ask that they attribute the writing to the Neocon Express. Here is one example of many. They are simply cutting out my entire posts and pasting it to their site as their own posts. I strongly suspect that they are taking posts not just from the Neocon Express, but from many blogs and posting as their own.

I encourage bloggers to Google the title of a few of their posts. You will likely find that a good number of your posts have been stolen in their entirety and posted on 'American Nonsense' as their own content with no mention of who wrote the material.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. At the moment, their site seems to be down so those links aren't working. To cheer you up, have a look at this video. It gave me a laugh anyway, using humour to highlight just how irrational anti-semitism is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, it's happening to you as well? I'm the author of Daily-Nonsense and the 'management' over at American Nonsense responded when I asked them to explain their plagiarism. It seems that they have scripts that 'scrape' unwary sites and post the content as theirs.

    You might want to e-mail:
    Celeste Holton kruise29@gmail.com
    Marketing Dir
    WestWeb1-Media

    My content was removed after I suggested she contact her legal department regarding her suggestion that WestWeb1's business model was based on theft.

    You can find my e-mail address on my site, contact me and I'll send you the e-mail trail where Celeste admits to stealing my content. Actually, I guess I should post it.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see that email if you'd post it here. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri