Friday, April 25, 2008

McCain: "I will be Hamas' Worst Nightmare", As Obama is Endorsed by Hamas' Poltical Adviser


This is the first real hardball stuff coming from McCain. Let's hope there will be much more down the road:

“I think it is very clear who Hamas wants to be the next president of the United States … I think that the people should understand that I will be Hamas’ worst nightmare,”

These words were uttered by McCain after it was learned that Barack Obama has received the endorsement of Hamas political adviser Ahmed Yousef who was quoted saying: “Actually, we like Mr. Obama. We hope he will [win] the election and I do believe he is like John Kennedy, great man with great principle.”

“I never expect for the leader of Hamas … to say that he wants me as president of the United States,” McCain said. He referenced Obama, though not by name, in describing his policies as “saying you’d sit down face-to-face with the president of Iran who denies the Holocaust and says that he is going … to wipe Israel off the map.”

“I think it is very clear that it’s understandable why they would not want me to be president of the United States,” he continued, “so if Sen. Obama is favored by Hamas, I think people can make judgments accordingly.”


Indeed! Why is it that every murdering terrorist and dictator in the world are cheering for Obama? I realize that Obama can't control who is endorsing him, but seriously, even he must wonder why terrorist groups, Islamic radicals and dictators are attracted to him? Are they misunderstanding him? If so, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri