Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obama's Full Race Speech

In the spirit of fairness; below is Obama's full speech on race, in response to the Wright issue:

A remarkable speech...a beautiful speech of the kind that only Obama seems capable of delivering. I disagree with his liberal solutions and this does not do away with my contempt for the words of his Pastor or my suspicions that Obama's real values are more in line with his Pastor's than otherwise. But for me, this speech does soften a bit my hardened attitude that I had developed toward him following the release of the videos of his Pastor of the past 20 years. So to that extent, I believe the speech achieved much of its objective.

1 comment:

  1. So he says no to proposition 209 but he is a living sample of the use of it... nice!

    What is wrong with his sweeping the flag from every place he has a chance of doing it?

    Why is he thinking he has a chance? He is in the right track... To Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri