Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nicholas M. Guariglia, doing fine work

I received an e-mail from a young reader of our site, a student at Seton Hall asking if I would post some of his articles from time to time. Unfortunately Mr. Guariglia, I rarely post entire articles on Neocon Express, hence the word "express". I will, however be happy to refer readers to your work. I found a few very good articles by you at World Threats.com, and I encourage folks to take a look. I wish Mr. Guariglia all the best in his work, he is up and coming and has a bright future ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri