Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Neocon Express Joins Pajamas Media Network

I am happy to report that the Neocon Express has been invited to join the Pajamas Media Network. I'll be joining some well known blogs such as Little Green Footballs, Michelle Malkin, Instapundit, Roger L. Simon, Volokh Conspiracy, Tammy Bruce, Jawa Report, Jihad Watch, Atlas Shrugs and many other great blogs. I will try to live up to the standards and I'm grateful to PM for inviting me on board...and no, this does not mean that I'm selling out to "the man." Please excuse the minor kinks as we work out the technical details of integrating the Neocon Express into Pajamas Media's system.
Joe Gelman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri