Friday, March 09, 2007

Chris Matthews Says 'Conservatives Don't Like Sex'


Chris Matthews, stud-muffin extraordinaire...expert in all things sexual... keeping it real...keeping his wife very very busy.

Wow! How do I answer the Matthews challenge? If I deny it, am I a perv? Seriously, I thought I liked sex as much as the next guy, but maybe I need to step it up a notch now that Matthews has brought to my attention this deficiency, that as a "conservative", I likely suffer from.


A reader brought this graphic to my attention, is this wrong? Click on Image to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. Comments do not reflect the opinion of this blog and are the sole opinion of the commenter. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Of course, opposing views are welcomed.

Auto-flagged and monitored IP addresses:
Teksavvy - IP 76.10.141, Onterio, Canada.
Charter Communications - IP 68.188.68. Ballwin, Missouri